My Favorite Foods:
I often find myself saying, “This is one of my favorite foods.” So I thought I would see whether I can limit my favs to a list of 10. It’s not a very healthy list, but oh so good!
(1) Hot fudge sundaes – I don’t care how many fancy desserts there are on the menu, this is the best – especially at Cafe Luxembourg
(2) Macaroni and cheese – I lived on this in business school. The real thing – Kraft. Now it’s Smart Ones and Amy’s soy cheese…
(4) Chocolate covered strawberries – milk not dark
(5) Jicama – picked that up at Canyon Ranch – doesn’t seem to fit with the others, does it…
(6) Brownies – the kind made from the box; none of that fancy stuff – and no nuts
(7) Veal parmigiana – fabulous at Becco – although it’s hard to find bad veal parm
(8) Malted milk shakes – Ronnybrook in Chelsea Market – to DIE for!
(9) Brussel sprouts – do you believe me? It depends completely on how they are prepared.
(10) Caramel apples – they have these Wollman Rink. Oh so good.
What are your food favs?